So this is the beginning of my new beginning. 2007 was the year that I finally decided to take a chance and follow my pipe dream. I am now lucky enough to say that I get to do what I love and it’s my job! (Fernstrom Photography…can you even believe it?!) I have always loved capturing tiny people, relationships, big moments, and the emotion that goes with it all. A big thanks to all my cheerleaders and the willing (and not so willing!) models of the past year! My idea for this blog is to be able to share sneak peeks of some of the shoots and some fun pics from around home. We’ll see how it develops! My goal for the next week or so is to post my favorites from 2007, so be sure to check back and see if you can find one of you or your favorite tiny person. After that I can’t wait to show and tell you all about the most amazing photography workshop I went to this last weekend…..but not yet, as I am still trying to process all the info from it that is still swirling around in my brain. So I’ll end today with a teaser for the rest of the week….my favorite picture of 2007. It evokes tons of emotion for me, showing all the love and affection between my own kiddos, which I know is gigantic, but not always so apparent (can you hear them bickering right now?) Enjoy and be sure to post a comment!
Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for stopping by.
Grab yourself a snack and stay awhile.
This is the place to see sneak peeks from recent client sessions, get to know a little about me and probably more than you thought possible about my kids.
Here are a few things to know about me to get you started:
* I've got 3 kids.
* They are pretty darn fabulous (and I'm not biased or anything.)
* Lists are fabulous, especially ones with bullet points.
* I make a mean chocolate chip cookie (sadly they are the only thing I know how to make and unfortunately one cannot survive on cookies alone...or can one?).
* I use parentheses freely and frequently to indicate my deep, inner thoughts.
* Each person/baby/kid that I photograph has a special place in my heart (and be forewarned: I clearly tend toward the cheesy side in my writing).
Please feel free to leave comments...they always make my day...or e-mail me any questions!
And if you are thinking about newborn photos, call me now, while you are still pregnant, to get on the calendar.