Last Friday I met up with these two lovebirds for an engagement session. Can I just tell you how nervous I was…I mean, I get nervous before every session, but this was over the top. 1) I didn’t really know them at all. 2) The weather was being super difficult and unpredictable. 3) I […]
Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for stopping by.
Grab yourself a snack and stay awhile.
This is the place to see sneak peeks from recent client sessions, get to know a little about me and probably more than you thought possible about my kids.
Here are a few things to know about me to get you started:
* I've got 3 kids.
* They are pretty darn fabulous (and I'm not biased or anything.)
* Lists are fabulous, especially ones with bullet points.
* I make a mean chocolate chip cookie (sadly they are the only thing I know how to make and unfortunately one cannot survive on cookies alone...or can one?).
* I use parentheses freely and frequently to indicate my deep, inner thoughts.
* Each person/baby/kid that I photograph has a special place in my heart (and be forewarned: I clearly tend toward the cheesy side in my writing).
Please feel free to leave comments...they always make my day...or e-mail me any questions!
And if you are thinking about newborn photos, call me now, while you are still pregnant, to get on the calendar.