Guess who is SEVEN today? Seven? Can you even believe it? And as is tradition I dragged his little self out for a few birthday snaps. Perhaps not his favorite activity but he always warms up to it in the end…”Hey Cookie…how about one over here?”, “Hey Cookie, take one like this.”, “Hey Cookie, how […]
Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for stopping by.
Grab yourself a snack and stay awhile.
This is the place to see sneak peeks from recent client sessions, get to know a little about me and probably more than you thought possible about my kids.
Here are a few things to know about me to get you started:
* I've got 3 kids.
* They are pretty darn fabulous (and I'm not biased or anything.)
* Lists are fabulous, especially ones with bullet points.
* I make a mean chocolate chip cookie (sadly they are the only thing I know how to make and unfortunately one cannot survive on cookies alone...or can one?).
* I use parentheses freely and frequently to indicate my deep, inner thoughts.
* Each person/baby/kid that I photograph has a special place in my heart (and be forewarned: I clearly tend toward the cheesy side in my writing).
Please feel free to leave comments...they always make my day...or e-mail me any questions!
And if you are thinking about newborn photos, call me now, while you are still pregnant, to get on the calendar.